Physiotherapy in Brampton
Physiotherapy is the primary health care profession that promotes wellness, mobility, and independent function. Physiotherapists have advanced understanding of how the body moves, what keeps it from moving well, and how to restore mobility. --The Canadian Physiotherapy Association With modern technology and a patient-centered approach, we work with you to get you back to the life you want to live quickly.
Physiotherapists are skilled in the assessment and management of a broad range of conditions; plan a suitable course of action and to implement that plan using a variety of techniques which could involve a combination of activities including: hands-on treatment, electrical modalities, and specific exercise instruction to address muscle imbalances and joint problems, and a wide variety of other techniques. Additionally, education to the client is always provided in order to assist the individual in understanding their condition and preventing it from re-occurring.
Patient-Centered Care Involve one or more of the following:
- Manual therapy – intervention to reduce pain and stiffness
- Customised Therapeutic Exercise program
- Balance retraining and movement coordination
- Mobility and flexibility improvement
- Improvements in muscle imbalances and postural correction
- Taping , Active Release Technique , Mulligan Technique
- Soft Tissue Work (deep friction massage) – scar tissue breakdown
- Gait retraining and general conditioning regimes
- Electrical modalities such as IFC, TENS ,Cold Laser therapy (Theralase), Ultrasound, Shockwave , Decompression ,Paraffin Wax Bath etc