Custom Back Brace
CUSTOM BACK BRACES
If you suffer from back pain or are at risk of injuring your spine, a custom back brace may be the answer. They are designed to be stretched perfectly around your body to restrict abnormal movement. Supporting your spine & relieving strain on the lumbar discs are two of the main reasons why our custom braces are effective. Depending on your requirements, we provide a wide variety of sizes and styles of bespoke back braces. Your spinal health is unique. There is no one-size. Our custom braces are very comfortable to wear constantly.
An easy to use treatment to control pain
Although back braces are ineffective at restoring mobility, they are useful in alleviating discomfort. Over the many years that bespoke braces have been used, the technology underlying them has advanced greatly. When compared to their forebears, the ones we have today are vastly more convenient, effective, and comfortable. Our custom-made back brace could be the best solution for relieving back pain when non-surgical methods have failed.
Who can wear our custom back brace?
Our custom back braces are typically recommended for individuals who have conditions or injuries that affect the spine.
- Scoliosis is a condition in which the spine curves abnormally to the side. A custom back brace can help prevent the progression of the curve and improve posture.
- Spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spinal canal narrows, putting pressure on the spinal cord and nerves. A custom back brace can provide support and help relieve symptoms.
- A herniated disc is a condition in which the inner material of a spinal disc bulges out and puts pressure on the nerves. A custom back brace can help relieve pain and provide support for the spine.
- Degenerative disc disease is a condition in which the spinal discs break down, leading to pain and discomfort. A custom back brace can provide support and help alleviate symptoms.
- Osteoporosis is a condition in which the bones become fragile and prone to fractures. A custom back brace can help provide support and stability for the spine.
- Post-operative rehabilitation: After spinal surgery, a custom back brace may be recommended to help support the spine and prevent re-injury while the individual is recovering.
Our custom back braces offer several benefits
Custom braces facilitate healing of the spine by relieving pressure and removing stress from the vertebrae. It is important to consult with one of our physical therapist to determine if a back brace is appropriate for your specific condition and to ensure proper fit and use. Our custom back braces offer several benefits – pain relief, improved posture, protection against further injury, increased mobility, reduced stress on the spine, and better athletic performance.